Shorecrest on the Cape Fun and relaxing Gulf-view home, private pool, golf cart avail for addt'l fee
Size –4 Bedrooms • 5 Bathrooms (4 full, 1 half) 5 Baths (4 full, 1 half) • Sleeps
Welcome to Shorecrest on the Cape, formerly known as Perfectly Pawfect, a fun and relaxing beach home in the highly coveted area of North Cape San Blas. Here you will find all the comforts of home with an inverted floor plan providing the best daytime views to the main living level. The main areas are seamlessly connected to make sure you can maximize group times together and create warm memories. A private pool with lounging deck, gas grill, outdoor enclosed shower and two screened porches with fantastic Gulf views, provides outdoor living spaces every member of the family can enjoy. Just a seven-minute walk makes easy access to the sugar-white sand beaches and turquoise waters of Cape San Blas.
To assist in your adventure at Shorecrest on the Cape, your reservation includes $250 worth of adventure gear rental, delivery fee may apply. Whether your adventure is sitting under an umbrella on the white-sandy beaches, biking, or fishing from a kayak in the Bay, this $250 credit towards your vacation gear rental will ensure you have the adventure you seek. You will be able to shop for bikes, paddle boards, kayaks, beach chairs, umbrellas, or even beach carts. No need to find the rental company, your gear will be delivered to your beach house and will be waiting for your arrival.
- Parking for 3 – 5 Cars with room for boat parking
- Private Pool ~ 20 x 12, can be heated for an additional fee.
- Fenced dog area
- Gas grill
- Entry with electronic lock
- Elevator ~ services all floors
- Kitchenette with full refrigerator and sink
- Half bath
- Golf Cart available for $150 per week
- King Master bedroom with screened porch access and Gulf views
- King Master en suite bath with tub/shower combo
- Second King Master bedroom with screened porch access and Gulf views
- En Suite bath with step-in shower and double vanities
- Bunk room with two Twin over Twin bunks and access to Bay-view deck
- En Suite bath with step-in shower
- Beautiful open concept living area with fantastic Gulf views
- Living and dining area with access to screened porch
- Full kitchen with granite counters and stainless appliances
- Wide screened porch with room for dining and relaxing with Gulf views.
- Queen bedroom with access to Bay-view deck
- En Suite bath with step-in shower
This Home Accommodates 10.
Bed Count: 2 King x 1 Queen x 4 Twin.
Shorecrest on the Cape has easy access to the 8-mile Logger Head Walk/Bike Path, so those wanting to get their “FIT” on while on vacation have no excuse. Walk, run, or bike, this trail runs from the beginning of Cape San Blas Road to the State Park at the end of the Peninsula.
Check out the Cape & Coast app for more activities you can enjoy during your stay. You can find deep sea fishing guides, grocery delivery, restaurants, personal chef, receive emergency notifications and so much more.
Bringing a pet or want pool heat? Either one can be arranged for additional fees (please note that pool heat will only raise the water temperature 10 degrees above the outside temperature). Please check with us on size and number limits for pets. No events allowed that are over the occupancy of the house or that require a chaperone. We strictly adhere to a minimum age limit for renters.
CLICK HERE FOR CURRENT CALENDAR & RATES! >>>> Cape&Coast Shorecrest on the Cape
Port Saint Joe, Florida
|Setting & View
5 Bathrooms (4 full, 1 half)
5 Baths (4 full, 1 half)
|Sports & Adventure